Did you know that you can easily be exposed to liability and can lose almost all of your assets if you are sued ?  And even if you have little or no assets did you know that you can have 25% of your wages garnished until you are 65 years old ?  

For a complete list of your assets that are exposed in the event you are sued for liability within the State of California click below.

 Did you know that there is a little known way you can double your auto insurance coverage 80% of the time for only a slight increase in your auto insurance premium (often only as little as a 10% increase) ?

There are many kinds of insurance policies you can get to protect your assets and income.   

Homeowners Insurance coverage:

Homeowners insurance covers many types of damage to your home and separate structures, like a detached garage. Your policy will cover damage caused by things like wind, fire, and vandalism (subject to exclusions).

Your possessions

  • Your personal property is covered anywhere in the world.
  • Coverage is comprehensive, applying to many types of damage and many causes of loss or damage (subject to exclusions).
  • Contents Replacement Cost is included and pays for the cost of repair or replacement without deduction for depreciation.

Liability and Umbrella Coverage

Pays when you're legally liable for someone else's bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident, negligent acts by you or household members (on or off premises). This also includes the acts of your pets.

Additional Living Expenses

Covers additional living expenses up to 24 months (depending on the policy type) if a covered loss makes your home unfit to live in.

Optional Coverage

Identity Shield

State-of-the-art assistance in the resolution of identity theft events, advocacy services relating to the prevention of identity theft and replacement of certain important documents.

Auto insurance coverage

Liability Coverage

There are two types of liability coverage - coverage for Bodily Injury and coverage for Personal Property. Most states require you to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage, or post a bond, to register your vehicle or obtain a driver's license.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive coverage pays for losses to the car resulting from fire, theft, falling objects, riots, storms, earthquakes, floods, and collision with a bird or animal. Comprehensive coverage is normally required if your vehicle is leased or financed.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage pays for the damage to your vehicle resulting from accident with another vehicle or object.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage

On average 25% of drivers have no insurance and another 30% do not have enough insurance.  That adds up to 1 in 2 drivers on the road ! Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage provides liability coverage if an uninsured/underinsured motorist is at fault.

Personal Injury Protection

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is generally required in no-fault states. PIP covers a broader range of medical costs than standard Medical Payments coverage. It covers lost wages and the replacement of the services of someone injured in an automobile accident.


Personal Umbrella Liability insurance

Life is unpredictable. You never know what might happen. If the unexpected happens, we can help ensure you have the coverage you want to protect your family's assets.

With a Personal Umbrella policy, you have additional coverage over and above the liability limits of your underlying policies. Your assets as well as your future earnings are covered.

Additional benefits of having an Personal Umbrella policy

Besides providing increased liability limits, a Personal Umbrella policy gives you these additional benefits:

  • You are covered against claims that may not be covered by your underlying policies for Homeowners, Auto liability and Watercraft liability, such as libel, slander or defamation of character.
  • You are covered anywhere in the world.
  • You are covered for defense costs and attorney fees associated with claims against you that are covered by your Personal Umbrella policy, but not by your primary policies. These expenses are paid in addition to your policy limit. 

Have A Question?

Name *

Contact Us



Email sal@guardinofinancialgroup.com